Commercial Pest Control – We understand the different needs of different businesses and give you a tailor made action plan to get rid of insects and pests based on your business needs.
Child Care Centres
COMMON COMMERCIAL PEST PROBLEMS
Commercial Pest Control generally offers numerous more variables than residential pest control due to the wide range of buildings and constraints that come into play.
Some commercial kitchens for example, are not allowed to be fumigated with some of the same chemicals that are allowed in factories and warehouses etc.
This wide range of variables regularly takes us into the unknown, but because we love our jobs we’re always excited to take on new work in challenging environments.
Our many combined years of experience and training also gives us an advantage with commercial work over other contractors who have not been in the industry for as long.
While each job is different, there are a number of common problems within commercial applications that we come across on a regular basis.
- Rat and mice infestations are commonplace in and around businesses that work or store foodstuffs.
- Pidgeons and other birds can often cause problems in warehouses and large sheds etc. Here netting and/or spikes are used as a deterrent.
- Plagues of cockroaches and silverfish can often be found in and around commercial kitchens and areas that are regularly damp.
- Possums and rats living in ceilings of commercial buildings are often noisy and can be unhygienic.
- Ants regularly cause problems both inside and outside of commercial buildings, and need to be safely removed or eradicated.
PROTECT YOUR DAIRY FARM
Do you have pest control problems on your dairy farm? Spray out your dairy farm and cut down the flies, spiders, rats, mice & more.
- Dairy sheds
- Calf sheds
- Machinery sheds
- Tractors, trucks & other machinery
Our specialised staff can also setup up bait and baiting stations.